Membership of the Wandle Piscators is open to anyone with an interest in fishing and restoring the River Wandle to full health and biodiversity.
Full annual membership is available at just £25 per year, from 1 April to 31 March in line with the Environment Agency Rod Licence. Benefits of membership include:
- Opportunities to meet and fish with lots of other like-minded anglers, in South London and further afield, who are also interested in fishing, river restoration and the Wandle
- The right to fish Cannon Hill Lake, the Club’s stillwater fishery
- Members-only events including fishing trips, fly tying classes and much more
- Members-only fishing forum: your best source of inside information on fishing the Wandle and Cannon Hill Lake
- Members-only Wandle Piscators branded fishing kit including caps, fleeces and badges
- Members-only 7.5% discount off all tackle purchases at O’Reilly’s in Marylebone
- Discounted membership of the Central Association of London and Provincial Angling Clubs (CALPAC)
- Priority tickets for the Wandle Piscators’ Annual Dinner
- That legendary nice warm fuzzy feeling…
In return, your membership fees will be carefully used for:
- Club membership of the Angling Trust and Fish Legal, giving us direct access to professional legal services if the Wandle is damaged by pollution
- Environmental restoration projects on the Wandle and Cannon Hill Lake to improve their habitat for many species of fish, birds and insects: flow deflectors, coir rolls and much more
- Core running costs of the Club including this website, membership administration, attendance at fairs and local events, and other minimal expenditure
Why not join us today?
This page has the following sub pages.