This year we’re going to kick off the club’s activities with our season opener at Cannon Hill lake.
The day, which starts at 10am, will include:
1) Kick sample demonstrations and an insight into the bug life from within Cannon Hill lake.
2) Fishing taster sessions - Chris Reeves (Level 2 coach) will be on hand, along with other members of the piscators, to offer taster sessions to young and old alike.
3) For those interested in fly fishing we will be laying on some Fly Dressing Demonstrations; pleasure doesn’t come more readily than when tying your own flies!
4) There will be a litter picking and general clean-up session. Feel free to join in – equipment will be provided.
5) Club membership - Our club secretary will be on hand to talk about the club and how to become a member.
6) There will also be some light refreshments.
This will be a great day out for members and their families. Why not bring along a picnic and make a day of it? We look forward to seeing you there!
To get to Cannon Hill lake see map below: